A Traveler’s South Florida Life
Published July 28, 2021
What if after work you could dip your toes into the Atlantic Ocean, stroll the sandy coastline, and make plans to meet up with friends at one of South Florida’s newest nightlife destinations?
As a traveling nurse or tech with Springboard Healthcare, you can.
The beauty of traveling is getting the opportunity to see and appreciate the beauty in other places. You get to experience the magic of a new destination the way you’d like to, all while earning a significantly higher rate as a traveler for the work you love doing.
And how would you live and work in Miami or Boca Raton, two busy coastal cities each with their own personalities, gorgeous beaches, distinct populations, and their own robust hospital systems?
You’d live well, any way you slice it.
As an industry leader in healthcare staffing for cardiovascular care teams, we work with traveling nurses and techs who have a variety of goals. Some want to explore and discover every inch of a new destination. Some want to work hard, earn more, and save money for a goal they have established. And others just want to be positioned in a specific area to be closer to family and friends.
When it comes to life as a traveling nurse or tech, it’s all about maximizing income while maximizing the experience, whether you’re in scrubs and sneakers or shorts and sandals.
If Miami is on your wish list, be sure to check out these exciting destinations:
- Wynwood Walls, a collection of murals produced by some of the most talented street artists.
- Miami Design District, a part of town owned by boutiques and intriguing architectural design.
- MIA Market, a famous dining hall featuring gorgeous, delicious dishes.
- South Beach, a can’t-miss area of Miami Beach.
- Art Deco District, a well-known area of Miami that glows with neon at night.
- LIV, a hugely popular nightclub known for the likelihood of spotting a celebrity.
If Boca Raton is more your speed, you can de-stress in nature at these relaxing destinations:
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, 20 acres of natural landscape offers opportunities to kayak or walk along the Boardwalk Trail.
- Red Reef Park, 67 acres of oceanfront recreation on white sand beaches.
- South Inlet Park, known for its iguanas.
- Daggerwing Nature Center, a sanctuary for butterflies, alligators and osprey, which can be seen from a winding boardwalk.
- Spanish River Park, a pristine beach where dogs are welcome.
- Mizner Park, a stunning retail district with plenty of restaurants.
And that’s just a taste.
As a traveling nurse or tech supporting cardiovascular care teams in attractive locations such as Miami or Boca Raton, life takes whatever shape you want it to. You’ll be earning more than you would as a permanent employee and you’ll have the chance to put those increased earnings to work for you — whether it’s spent exploring, learning new water sports, consuming beach reads on weekend afternoons, saving for something big or taking day trips to the Keys, the Everglades or Biscayne National Park.
As a traveler, it’s up to you.
Check out our jobs list and choose your next adventure, today!