Client Success Manager
Published June 15, 2022
Client Success Managers are responsible for growing an assigned territory or assigned clients by working with our Relationship Management/Recruiting team to place candidates in open job requisitions. This role is ideal for strong self-driven professionals who can strategically grow their business and exceed revenue and profit targets. Ideal candidates for this position will build relationships with existing accounts, contract with new clients, be resourceful, technically savvy, detail oriented, goal oriented, focused, confident, and willing to learn sales and negotiation skills.
- Identifies opportunities to establish new staffing agreements through market demographics and sales contacts.
- Manage, maintain, and grow assigned territory/client.
- Identify and contact facility decision makers through phone and email follow up using company database, online resources, and marketing calls.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients favorable to Springboard.
- Work proactively with Relationship Managers to market available candidates to existing and prospective clients.
- Submit and advocate for interviews & offers for Springboard candidates.
- Parse staffing agreements and relay pertinent information to sales, accounting/billing, and onboarding departments.
- Negotiate and write profitable contracts with an attention to detail.
- Partner with Relationship Managers, Operations, and Accounting teams to ensure profitability and credentialing standards are met.
- Responsible for CRM data integrity and organization.
- Drive additional revenue with our Education offerings to help foster new relationships and grow current ones.
- Utilize external client relationships to help in any needed collections, credentialing, or other issues.
- Attend client market calls and ensure you are aware of all current updates to client’s processes in assigned territory.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Minimum of 1-3 years of client or account management experience with accomplishments in progressively more demanding roles.
- Successful track record in telephone and email-based marketing.
- Proven track record of exceeding client satisfaction.
- Possess extraordinary interpersonal skills to communicate with internal team, prospects, and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and execute a highly organized, detailed daily work plan while maintaining focus of vision and direction of company goals is a must.
- Proven track record in recruiting industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a very competitive pay package (base salary + commission). Base: $65-75K. First year OTE: $90K-105K. Second year OTE: $105-125K. We offer Medical with a Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, Accident & Critical Illness, Life Insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement plan with company match. Short & Long-Term Disability insurance is fully paid by the company after 1 year of service. We also offer 2 weeks of PTO on an accrual basis after 90 days of service, increasing to 3 weeks after 1 year of service. We have a business casual, energetic office environment and are located in beautiful NE Phoenix (101 and N. Scottsdale Rd.) SpringBoard is an EEO & E-Verify Employer.
To apply for this job, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com